Firstly, we need to know how important a moisturizer is in our skincare routine, whether you are starting your hectic day or getting ready to go to sleep. A moisturized face can help to maintain the healthy skin barrier and prevent it from being damage. You don't want to have a damaged skin barrier as it can lead to many types of skin problems such as constantly breaking out, dull skin, and even premature aging! When the skin doesn't have adequate hydration, it will become tight and easy to form fine lines.
There are various types of moisturizers available in the market. But, which one is good for you? What makes a moisturizer effective is the ingredients that it contains.
If you are unsure, allow us to introduce you to the daily face moisturizer, NIHON Brightening Face Creme (BFC)!
What is the benefits of the NIHON BFC?
The NIHON BFC is not just an ordinary moisturizer. It is healthy and safe to use for the skin. If you have skin issues like acne, acne scar, dark spot, and dull skin, NIHON BFC is a perfect choice for you to use to treat the problem. Enough with curiosity, let's take a look at what makes BFC a good product.
⭐⭐⭐ ingredient list:
- Pearl Powder
- Kojic Acid
- Jojoba Oil
- The queen of skincare ingredients. Retinol is a form of vitamin A derived from retinoid. It is famously known as a multifunction product. Why? Because it can treat many skin problems like acne, acne scars, and the sign of anti-aging.
"The best ingredient for acne prone skin is Retinol" - Dr. Ingky, Medii Skin Studio
- Due to the powerful effect of Retinol, it speeds up the cell turnover process and gives more effective results compared to other ingredients. Effective, but is it safe? YES OF COURSE! EVEN as it is effective, it is not dangerous, unlike the Hydroquinone or Mercury. Nevertheless, Retinol beginners may experiencing skin purging from the speedy cell turnover process. However, this purging possibility is only 5-10%.
2. Pearl Powder
- Do you wonder where does the instant brightening effect in BFC comes from? Yes, it's the Pearl Powder! Not only does it deliver an instant brightened look, it also contains many other benefits to the skin.
- As pearl powder is from saltwater, it is packed with minerals and calcium. Both of these elements are proven to maintain skin health and promote cell regeneration. Pearl powder is a remarkable form of protein. It has at least 14 amino acids that build protein blocks and help to stimulate collagen production.
3. Kojic Acid
- Kojic Acid is naturally derived from different types of fungi and is a byproduct result of a fermentation process. Unlike the other acids that are used to exfoliate the skin, Kojic Acid, inhibits tyrosinase's activity that reduces melanin production.
- The outcome of low melanin production is the dull skin becomes brighter, the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation becomes more faded and it also has the potential to lighten melasma on the skin. Apart from that, Kojic Acid has antifungal and antibacterial properties that lower the chance of getting skin infections.
- Arbutin is a safer derivative of hydroquinone, less aggressive, does not deliver harmful side effects, and won't damage the skin. It is extracted from several types of plants like blueberry, cranberry, and pear. Suitable to use for all skin types that have pigmentation and dark scar issue.
- Just like the Kojic Acid, Arbutin works to slow down the tyrosinase activity and reduces production of melanin. This makes Arbutin a good lightening agent which can effectively fade dark scar and brighten skin complexion. The most important thing is it less irritation, gentle on the skin, and suitable for sensitive skin. Can act as an antioxidant too!
5. Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba oil is a natural moisturizer that containing many vitamins and antioxidants as a beauty-booster to the skin. Jojoba oil is almost equivalent to our natural sebum and allows deep penetration into the skin layer. The best thing about Jojoba Oil is it is non-comedogenic and suitable to use even on oily skin. It can help to control sebum production as well.
- Furthermore, Jojoba Oil is so moisturizing and helps to seal the top of your skin layer to prevent moisture loss. As Jojoba Oil is a great Vitamin E source, it can also protect your skin from free radical damage caused by UV rays or pollution. Therefore, the skin elasticity can be maintained to appear younger.
All the way from Japan, NIHON products are formulated to suit Asian skin, especially those that live in tropical countries. It does not just give you bright mochi skin, but it also prevents your skin from getting the worst breakout. Do not worry about the product quality because NIHON Brightening Face Creme is recommended by dermatologists and registered with the Ministry of Health Malaysia.